Friday, December 17, 2010

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I DIDN'T LIKE TEXAS

And now I remember. When I was in the army and stationed at Fort Sam Houston, TX for my medical training. This is what I remember...

Nothing for miles and miles and miles. So let me give you a little tip... If you ever get the chance
to drive from Austin,TX to California on Route 10...DON'T!!!!!!


If they could cut out the Texas part of the drive, it wouldn't be bad, but Texas never ends and this is all you see.

Looks like cotton doesn't it?
Maybe we'd better get a closer look.


Yup, that's cotton.

And of course more and more road.

I have been telling Bob about the best burrito in San Francisco. So that's where we are headed and to visit family in Northern California.

Oh- By the way, for those of you who have been putting comments on my blog. I promise to read and respond when I can. So please feel free to comment.

Love you all,
Bob and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment