Thursday, December 23, 2010

BOBS FIRST BURRITO

On that long ride though Texas I told Bob about my favorite burrito place in San Francisco. Its a little hole in the wall place called El Faro, so as soon as we got to The City (that's what the locals call it, tourist call it Frisco)Bob would not let me go to San Jose to see my sister Ethel until we went to 20th and Folsom Street in the Mission District of San Francisco for an El Faro Super Burrito.
When I first started coming here the burritos were 99 cents and they were huge, now they are 6 bucks but the quality is still there, they are still huge and still the best burrito in San Francisco.
How do I know that, because I'm Gary Burnett Sr. That's how I know that.

I wanted to sit down at a table and eat my burrito while I did a little people watching. But Bob, Mr. Big Shot, said he had a better idea.

OK,OK... even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
It was a foggy day but it was beautiful and somehow made that burrito taste even better.

They tell me it is going to rain here in Sunny California for about two weeks. So I am going to stay with my sister and her family for a while and as soon as the rain lets up we'll head in to San Francisco.

Gary Burnett Sr. and BOB









P.S. My Son and his Lovely wife have sent me a very nice note that they miss me, and I really miss them to, and I forgive me daughter-in-law for giving my room to Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment