Saturday, November 13, 2010

ATLANTA- A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT

THIS IS MY BROTHER GREG
Greg is the youngest of 11 kids, but between you and me, he's still pretty old.

This is my first time visiting Atlanta and if it wasn't for my brother Greg, I would not be here
now. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful and very clean city.
I am having a great time with my brother, he is the best host ever, and lots of fun to be with, and
like me, he likes his alone time. So I am not going to wear out my welcome. We spent time eating
at some of the great places to dine in the city. The first place we went to eat was the Varsity.
The Varsity is the largest fast food restaurant in the world. I saw it on the Travel Channel so I had to go.
If you saw it on the Travel Channel, it is a lot of fun to go see it up close and personal. But frankly the food SUCKS!!!!!!!!. The fries and onion rings are made fresh and are to die for.


See, I told you my brother was a great host he even cooked breakfast for me, Turkey Beacon
and all. I don't know who makes it but they should be put in jail for calling it Beacon.I guess
that's why Greg has about 2% body fat and I'm happy.(just kidding Greg).

We also spent time taking some photos of the Atlanta Skyline mostly from Gregs' balcony but we
did manage to get out and take a few.



This is Gregs favorite building and the the few from his living room.


And I had to do at least one thing that Bob wanted to do..............

So here's Bob, checking out The President Carter Library, I went to smoke my pipe.

Ok gang, I'm posting this and I'll get back to you in a day or two.

Take care
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment