Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1 / November 8, 2010

OK, I am finally on the road, after several years of talking about it, the time has come.
Before I go on, let me just say that these last two weeks have been the most stressful
of my life. I don't care care how long you plan and think about a total lifestyle change
such as this, there are always things that will come down to the last few days. Things
like getting rid of the last of you stuff,

Photo by Mary

making sure the mail is going to your sons house and that the direct deposits are going
to the right account.

I have had a steady week of butterfly's but as soon as I packed my car and backed my car
out of the driveway, all of the butterfly's were gone. It all turned back to excitement. And
then I stopped for gas, $2.99.9 a gallon twice what I paid the last time I drove across the
country. But since there is nothing I can do about the gas prices I'll just keep on keeping
on.

I am on my way to Atlanta, GA to see my brother Greg, my granddaughter and a friend from
high school.

Today I dove for about 6 hours for Cleveland to someplace called Dry Ridge, Kentucky. I had
to get a room and get settled so I didn't miss Dancing With The Stars.

No photos today, maybe in the next day or two.

OK, OK!!!!!!!!!! I did not take any photo today, but here's a couple that I took in my sons
house a few weeks ago.



and here are two I shot at Sandy Ridge Nature Walk in North Ridgeville, Ohio



Thanks to all of you following my adventure, I will do my best to update every two days or so.

Thanks again,

Gary and Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment