Thursday, December 29, 2011

SUNSET OVER THE CANYON

I took off from work a little early today to go shoot the sunset over the Grand Canyon.
I took these images on Desert View Drive just east of one of the best scenic views called Yaki Point.

I have already posted them on my face book page but I wanted my blog follower to see the too.

All of the images to follow were taken from the same location, but as you can tell from the photos, the lighting here changes so often and so quickly you have keep shooting.

I hope you don't get tired of seeing sunset and sunrise photos, because I plan on shooting a lot more of them.


Ok gang, that's the last shot of the day.










Bob and Me

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL - I'm so envious. The Grand Canyon and all of Arizona really, are some of my favorite places on this planet!!! Miss you....but glad your having fun and living your dream!!!

    ReplyDelete